An Ceathru Ban, Carrabaun, Westport, Mayo
An Ceathru Ban, Carrabaun, Westport, Mayo
Price on Request
This development is conveniently positioned just 1.0km from Westport town centre and in close proximity to the N59. Carrabawn is a mature and very popular residential location benefitting from its close proximity to the excellent retail, business and leisure amenities of Westport.Westport is arguably one of the best places to live in Ireland combining excellent employers with a compelling lifestyle appeal. It has long been renowned as a holiday/visitor location within Ireland and abroad. It offers excellent retail, business and leisure facilities along its lively streets. Great food and hospitality is provided in the town’s many fine Restaurants, Cafes, Bars and Hotels.Being positioned at the foot of Croagh Patrick and on the shores of Clew Bay, Westport is blessed with stunning scenery and numerous blue flag beaches. Championship golf, fishing (sea and fresh water), Sailing, Surfing, Horse riding, country walks and cycling on the Greenway are all abundantly available in the local area.THE DEVELOPMENT
A low density development of just 3 no. 4 bedroom homes. Each extending to 2,050sq.ft over two floors and positioned on their own sites. There are two house designs.Extending to c 2,050 sq. ft these 4 bedroom properties with 2 ensuite bathrooms have very generous living accommodation with double reception rooms, a very large kitchen/dining room. Uniquely the developers have appointed a local Interior Designer to assist each new home owner to create the home of their dreams. The Designer will provide an initial 2-3 hour on site design consultation to pick walls colours, layouts and soft furnishings etc.The developers have completed another project in the town and images of this development are shown here to highlight the high standard that was achieved. An Ceathru Ban will have similar fixtures and fittings as shown in the images. The external grounds of each home and indeed the entire development will be provided fully finished. Features such as tarmac drives, front lawns, perimeter and boundary walls, footpaths and public lighting have all been carefully considered.ACCOMODATION
Ground Floor- Entrance hall, Kitchen/Dining, Utility, Sitting, Living, WC
First Floor- Bed 1 with ensuite, Bed 2 with ensuite, Bed 3, Bed 4, Bathroom, Hot-pressSPECIFICATION
Detailed specification document available, each house will be built and finishes to the very highest of standard to include the following;FEATURES
· 10 year Homebound Structural Guarantee.
· A Rating Energy rating in all properties.
· An Interior designer will consult with each new owner to create the perfect home for your needsEXTERNAL FINISHES
· Stone built entrance pillars and front perimeter walls to scheme.
· Entrance gates to each site.
· Tarmac drives with concrete kerbing.
· Extra wide concrete footpaths.
· Rear lawn, graded and seeded.
· Planting along sides and rear boundaries.INTERNAL FINISHES
· Walnut and painted timber feature staircase.
· Walnut timber floors to sitting room.
· Polished porcelain tiling to kitchen, utility, dining room and hallways.
· High performance cream uPVC triple glazed windows.
· Solid painted timber shaker style kitchen complete with Quartz “sile stone” counters.
· Fitted sliding wardrobes to bedrooms.
· High quality contemporary white bathroom suites.
· Custom made vanity units with integrated sinks in bathrooms .
HEATING AND PLUMBING
· A rated efficient high condensing oil boiler.
· Slim line wall mounted central heating radiators in all room with individually controlled thermostats.
· Pumped twin showers
· Efficient pressurised water system
· "Joule" large capacity hot water cylinder enabling quick hot water recovery/generation.
The developers of this development take the view that energy efficiency and the ability to control homes heating costs should be a key component of a modern home. They have therefore gone to great lengths to make each home extremely energy efficient and affordable to run for years to come. Each home has very high level of insulation throughout and has been tested for air tightness. Each home has achieved an A2 Rating
– each property will be serviced with the following:
Heating Oil fired and solar wall mounted central heating
House 1 €465,000 SOLD
House 2 €465,000 SALE AGREED
House 3 €465,000 SALE AGREED VIEWINGSViewings and further sales particulars from the sole selling agents. All viewings are by prior appointment. Please call the office or e mail us. firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com